Buying your first home is an exciting and busy time. At Sauk Valley Bank we want to help make this process simple and memorable for you and your family. It is vital that you are well informed of the loan process that is ahead of you. Use our checklist to get a head start and begin to organize the necessary documents for a quick and smooth loan process.
Items needed to process your loans:
- Completed Uniform Residential Loan Application and Disclosures
Income information that can be verified using the following:
- Copy of your most recent paystub showing at least one full month of Year to Date pay
- Personal tax returns & W-2s for the past two years
- If self-employed: Personal and business tax returns for 2 years.
- If Ownership in a Corporation or Partnership of 25% or more: 2 years tax returns with all schedules, current Profit & Loss and balance sheet
Asset information that can be verified using the following:
- Two months bank statements on all bank and brokerage accounts
- Stock and retirement statements
- This additional information will be helpful in expediting your loan
- The name of your Homeowners Insurance Company
- Title Insurance Company preference, if any
- For Purchases: the Sales Contract and copy of canceled Earnest Money Check
Looking to build? We will provide the construction and home mortgage.
Additional information needed on your new home:
- Set of house plans and cost breakdown
- Original construction contract, signed by all borrowers and contractor
- Contractor references
- Copy of settlement statement and title work from your lot purchase
Our job is to make this process as easy as possible for you. Contact one of our Mortgage Lenders today!
Ready to Get Started?
Our job is to make this process as easy as possible for you. Start your home-buying journey by requesting an appointment with one of our Mortgage Lenders.