Buying Your First Home
It is vital that you are well informed of the loan process that is ahead of you. Use our checklist to get a head start. Begin to organize the necessary documents for a quick and smooth loan process.
Here's a list of items needed to process your loans:
- Completed Uniform Residential Loan Application and Disclosures
Income information that can be verified using the following:
- Copy of your most recent paystub showing at least one full month of Year to Date pay
- Personal tax returns & W-2s for the past two years
- If self-employed: Personal and business tax returns for 2 years.
- If Ownership in a Corporation or Partnership of 25% or more: 2 years tax returns with all schedules, current Profit & Loss and balance sheet
Asset information that can be verified using the following:
- Two months bank statements on all bank and brokerage accounts
- Stock and retirement statements
- This additional information will be helpful in expediting your loan
- The name of your Homeowners Insurance Company
- Title Insurance Company preference, if any
- For Purchases: the Sales Contract and copy of canceled Earnest Money Check
Looking to build? We will provide the construction and home mortgage.
Here's some additional information needed on your new home:
- Set of house plans and cost breakdown
- Original construction contract, signed by all borrowers and contractor
- Contractor references
- Copy of settlement statement and title work from your lot purchase