Loans and Lines of Credit
Sauk Valley Bank & Trust offers a variety of consumer loans for the benefit of our customers. Consumer loans originate with our Personal Bankers who staff our offices in our locations of Sterling, Rock Falls, and Dixon.
- Installment Loans
- Personal Loans
- Certificate of Deposit Secured
- Mortgage Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit
- Credit Cards
- Overdraft Protection
This type of loan provides a payment plan with a specific term. The most popular installment loans include new and used vehicles, motor homes, or that boat you always wanted, but you can also use an installment loan to consolidate debt, pay off credit cards or medical bills or even go on vacation. We also offer automatic payments from your Sauk Valley Bank deposit account.
This type of loan can provide a flexible repayment plan, determined by you and your lending officer.
Certificate of Deposit Secured
Use your Sauk Valley Bank Certificate of Deposit as collateral for your loan and pay interest at a slightly higher rate than your certificate earning rate. This type of loan also gives you a flexible repayment plan, usually matching the terms of your investment, and saves you from a penalty payment for early withdrawal.
The best protection you can have on your checking account. Once approved, you'll no longer have to worry about those checking account errors and embarrassing overdraft fees. Money will be transferred to your Sauk Valley Bank checking account to maintain a positive balance and you pay interest on only the outstanding balance…no more overdraft fees!
- Eliminates NSF charges
- Open line of credit linked to checking account
- $25 annual fee
- First year annual fee is free
- Automatic payment directly from checking account 10 days after statement cycle
- Deposits $100 increments into checking account
- No service charge for incremental deposits
- Interest rate is 15%
- Line available in amounts from $200.00 to $25,000.00
- Minimum monthly payment required of $25.00 or 3% of current balance whichever is greater.