Whether you are just beginning to invest, or are ready to plan for retirement, our Investment Services team is here to help. We offer a variety of products and services designed to help you reach your goals.
- Mutual Funds
- Individual Stocks
- Corporate, Government and Tax-Free Municipal Bonds
- Annuities (Variable and Fixed)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Income Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Money Market Accounts (with check writing)
- Company Sponsored Retirement Plans-401k’s, 403b’s, 457, Defined Benefit Pension, Deferred Comp, Simple IRA’s, SEP IRA’s, Single K, and Payroll Deduct IRA’s
- Company Sponsored Insurance Plans (Group Life, Group Disability, and Group Long Term Care)
- Company Sponsored College Savings Accounts
- Financial Planning
- Fee-Based Financial Planning
- Comprehensive Financial Consultation
- Business Planning
- Estate Planning
- College Planning
- Risk Management
- Charitable Giving Advisory Services
- Portfolio Management and Re-allocation
- 401K Analysis and Consultation
To set up your appointment today, contact us at (815) 632-4633.
Sauk Valley Investment Services is a division of Sauk Valley Bank (SVB). Securities are: not insured by the FDIC; not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, the depository institution; subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. Securities, Insurance, and Investment Advisory Services are offered through Midwestern Securities Trading Company, LLC (MSTC). Member FINRA/ SIPC. MSTC and SVB are not affiliated.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck. .